Lavender Vanilla All Natural Deodorant
This classic blend of Lavender and Vanilla is amazing! The earthy, herbal, floral scent of lavender mixed with sweet vanilla - it's the perfect combination! 💜
This is a deodorant only and not an antiperspirant.
Our bodies were designed to sweat, it is healthy and natural! Using aluminum based compounds to clog up sweat ducts like antiperspirants isn't healthy. In fact, it's not even our sweat that smells! It is the reaction between bacteria on our skin and sweat that creates the unpleasant odor. So why not start where the problem actually lies? The ingredients my all natural deodorant fight off the smelly bacteria naturally, without chemicals and without clogging your sweat ducts!
I have bought many different "natural" deodorants over the years, and aside from some of them not even being all natural, they just didn't work. This deodorant works! It works well, without any potentially harmful ingredients.
- Organic Raw Coconut Oil - cleansing, antibacterial, antifungal.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder - gentle, good for sensitive skin, reduces razor irritation, soothing, light, adds softness, absorbs moisture.
- Kaolin Clay - detoxifying, soothing, good for sensitive skin, moisture absorbing
- Unrefined Shea Butter is ultra moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, reduces razor irritation - helps give this deodorant a nice smooth consistency.
- Beeswax (locally and ethically sourced, cruelty free! 🐝)- creates a consisitensy that's easy to use and keeps the deodorant from completely melting in warmer temperatures. Beeswax has several properties that help soothe, protect, and nourish the skin
- Baking Soda - antibacterial, neutralizes odors, absorbs moisture
- OR in the baking soda free version, for those with a sensitivity:
- Diatomaceous Earth - a powder made from fossilized phytoplankton (weird but cool right?) Rich in silica and highly antimicrobial.
- Organic Non Nano Zinc Oxide - a natural mineral with antibacterial properties which make it effective in combating body odor. Zinc also has properties that protect and soothe the skin
Choose with or without baking soda at check out.
This deodorant is made to order as we don't use preservatives. This assures you get the freshest product possible. We recommend using it within 1 year of purchase.
*Due to body chemistry, pH levels, and prior use of antiperspirants, you may experience a transition period when switching to an all natural deodorant. During this phase, usually about 2 weeks, you may need to reapply a few times throughout the day*
**Due to the nature of the ingredients in natural deodorant, this product WILL MELT when temperatures are consistently above 76°. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight**
🌏 Shipped carbon neutral and plastic free in recycled and biodegradeable or compostable materials.
Of all the natural hand-crafted deodorants I have tried, I still love this one best! I do not want to stop the sweating, but just don't want to stink and this stuff really works for me, lovely lavender sent even after being sweaty. Glad to not have any chemicals in my deodorant and the cardboard tube lasts just as well as plastic without the guilt of trashing the planet. NOTE - in the summer I have to keep it in the fridge so it does not melt too much, so be mindful of that. It can leave some deodorant oils on your clothes, but if you take the time to wash the pits of your shirts, it does not stain.
This is the best deodorant I've ever used. The Lavender Vanilla smells great, but the fragrance is not overpowering, and it lasts. Most importantly, it is really all natural with none of the health compromising ingredients in many deodorants, and it comes in a cardboard tube, so you are not putting more plastic into the environment.