Litha, the 6th stop on the Wheel celebrates the triumph of the sun as it reaches its zenith on this longest day of the year. 🌞
This oil is made with organic Calendula, Lavender, and Mugwort infused in organic extra virgin olive oil, then blended with nourishing carrier oils and essential oils.
Calendula - for joy, happiness, sun magic
Lavender - for love, purification, harmony, calming energy
Mugwort - for clairvoyance, psychic empowerment, prophetic dreams
Litha Oil can be used as a massage oil, perfume oil, for candle anointing, or any ritual or spell work involving oils. The Summer Solstice is an especially good time to practice fertility, abundance, and sun magic.
The scent of our Litha Oil is a sweet floral with essential oils of Lemon, Orange, Lemongrass, and Ylang Ylang.
Litha Ritual Oil comes in a 2 oz amber glass bottle with a glass dropper lid.
IDEAS FOR USE:
• Dab on the body - place a few drops on the wrists, neck, or behind the ears, and focus on your intention as you rub it in.
• Use as a whole body massage oil while focusing your intention on manifesting your desires.
• Anoint your altar, sacred objects, divination tools, amulets, and talismans.
• Place a drop or two into your shoe (or on the bottom of your feet if you're like me and prefer no shoes 😉).
• Anoint on your favorite jewelry.
• Place a few drops in your shampoo or lotion.
• Add to a diffuser, oil burner, or wax melts while meditating or just going about your daily business.
*This product contains essential oils which can be a skin irritant to some. While it is already diluted with carrier oils, we suggest a small patch test before using over larger areas of your body*
The statements made and products sold by Katie Mae Naturals have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products, statements, opinions, views expressed, ideas, and suggestions are opinions of Katie Mae Naturals and are meant for informational purposes only. They are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments and are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a trained health professional.
Katie Mae Naturals cannot be held liable for the decisions and choices you make and/or the outcome of those decisions and choices. You are encouraged to do your own research and consult your heath care professional before treating yourself or anyone else.
**While I wholeheartedly believe in the physical and metaphysical healing powers of Mother Nature, we do not and cannot guarantee any specific results with use of this product**
**All of our goods are created or curated with the greatest gratitude for the gifts of our Mother Earth. We hope that energy travels along with our products to you**
🌎 Shipped carbon neutral and plastic free in recycled and biodegradable or compostable materials.