The Sagittarius Gift Set
Sagittarius ♐: November 22 - December 21
Element: Fire Ruler: Jupiter Color: Purple
Sagittarians have curious and energetic personalities, and are sociable and friendly. Those born under this sign love adventure and are often referred to as the wild child of the zodiac. Sagitttarians can be honest to a fault. These optimistic souls also have a philososphical side, enjoying open minded conversation. You'll never be bored around a Sagittarian as they are a fiesty and exciting bunch, usually enthusiastic and up for all kinds of fun!
This Sagittarius Gift Set includes:
* 1 Black Onyx stone - stone of transformation, compliments Sagittarians love of change, promotes balance
* 1 Sodalite stone - helps Sagittarians focus on goals and gives guidance of decisions, a stone of self discovery
* 1 Citrine stone - matches Sagittarians joyful energy, brings creativity and motivation
* 1 6 oz Sagittarius Candle, Orange Clove - to match the sweet and spicy personality of Sagittarius - with citrine crystals and sage
* 1 Sagittarius info card including main traits of Sagittarius zodiac sign and a short description of the stones
* 1 Sagittarius candle info card with a description of what is in the candle and why
* 1 Reusable organic cotton drawstring bag
**please note: stones may be tumbled or natural, dependent on availablity**
* Our candles are hand poured and decorated, ensuring you get a one of a kind product made with love and care. Due to the nature of handmade products and differences in gemstones, your candle will differ slightly in appearance from the stock photos.
Orange Clove is the wonderful aroma of fresh orange slices with hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, and clove. It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, just like the friendly and adventurous nature of Sagittarius! 🍊
Citrine matches Sagittarians joyful energy, and assists them with creativity and motivation. Sage is an ideal herb for Sagittarius as it promotes a positive mindset, wisdom, and optimism. Sage offers protection for their many adventures.
ABOUT OUR CANDLES:
All of our candles are hand poured with 100% soy wax and we only use phthalate free fragrances.
Why is soy wax better than parrafin?
Soy wax is an all natural vegetable wax that is made from soy beans. This makes it 100 times more sustainable as it is derived from a renewable resource, where paraffin wax is derived from petroleum, coal, or oil shale.
Soy wax burns slower and cleaner, and has no additives or preservatives. It is a healthier choice for us and the environment 🌍.
Hemp wicks are also a healthier alternative to standard cotton wicks. Hemp is a fast growing, sustainable and renewable resource. These wicks produce little to no black smoke, are lead and zinc free, and last longer.
CANDLE SAFETY AND DIRECTIONS:
Trim the wick of your candle to 1/4 inch prior to first use and every time you burn it.
Soy wax has a memory. When you burn a soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the wax will only melt across as far as it did the first time. Let your candle burn long enough on the first burn to melt all the way across the top to prevent tunneling.
NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
ALWAYS burn on a stable heat resistant surface that is out of open air drafts.
ALWAYS keep out of reach of children and pets.
NEVER extinguish a candle with water.
***All of our goods are created or curated with the greatest gratitude for the gifts of our Mother Earth. We hope that energy travels along with our products to you****
🌎 Shipped carbon neutral and plastic free in recycled and biodegradable or compostable materials. Contributions from the carbon offset are currently funding Jari Para Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon Rainforest.