Dried Self Heal Blossoms Bundle
This listing is for one small bundle of dried Prunella blossoms, also called Self Heal or All Heal. This herb is organically grown and harvested on our farm and hung dry.
These bundles are approximately 6 inches long and typically contain 25-40 dried flower heads.
This beautiful little bouquet of dried Self Heal can be used in a number of ways. Spell work, ritual, meditation, altar decoration, loose incense, and many other uses! (Not sold for consumption)
A LITTLE ABOUT PRUNELLA:
- Prunella is a member of the mint family as can be identified by the square stem.
- It was traditionally thought to be grown by witches to disguise their gardens as innocent or inoffensive, and was seen as an indicator of a witches garden.
- Folklore claims Prunella was sent by God to cure all earthly ailments, and was said to drive away the devil himself.
- Druids gathered Self Heal at the New Moon when the dog star was rising to treat magical illnesses, such as being fairy struck.
- Self Heal was used in hunters magic to sharpen eyesight.
- In Ireland Prunella is called Hearts Ease and was used to heal ailments of the heart, chest conditions, and fever.
- Self Heal can be used in floor washes to purify and protect the home.
- With it's lovely purple blooms it is an herb of spiritual growth and hope.
- The dried herb can be steeped in oil to be used for an anti-inflammatory massage oil.
**Not For Consumption. Sold for External Use Only. While I wholeheartedly believe in the metaphysical healing powers of Mother Nature, this herb is sold as curios only. We do not and cannot guarantee any specific results with use of this product**
****All of our goods are created or curated with the greatest gratitude for the gifts of our Mother Earth. We hope that energy travels along with our products to you****
🌎 Shipped plastic free in recycled and biodegradable or compostable materials. Contributions from the carbon offset are currently funding Jari Para Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon Rainforest.