Peppermint Lip Balm
Peppermint Zero Waste Lip Balm is a must have moisturizer for your lips!
Peppermint oil has a cooling and refreshing effect that stimulates circulation and encourages healing. Beeswax works wonders to hold in moisture and prevent damage from environmental factors 🐝. You'll love this lip balm!
Peppermint Lip Balm can be used for so much more than just a lip balm!
Some other ideas for use -
- A moisturizing salve for any dry areas of skin
- Apply to small nicks, cuts, and scrapes to aid healing
- Use to soften dry cuticles
- Apply a thin layer to small areas of sun burn on skin and lips to speed healing
This lip balm also contains the amazing ingredients of -
- Cocoa and Shea Butters - contain unique properties that make them particularly powerful botanicals. Rich in antioxidants that help protect against the harmful effects of the environment by fighting free radicals.🌿
- Beeswax (locally and ethically sourced) - seals in moisture, promotes skin and lip hydration, creates a barrier against further sun or wind damage.🐝
- Raw Coconut Oil - antibacterial, soothes skin, reduces inflammation, heals damaged lips and skin by encouraging collagen production.
- Vitamin E Oil - an antioxidant and a natural conditioner, even possessing some protective properties like those of a mild sunscreen. Also a natural preservative.🌱
🌿Our earth friendly goods never contain parabens, phthalates, or chemical preservatives of any kind.
This zero waste lip balm comes in a compostable/biodegradable paperboard push up tube. Exchanging your conventional lip balms in plastic containers for a more eco friendly alternative is a simple yet impactful step toward a greener and cleaner earth.
Thank you for being an eco-conscious consumer.
🌍 shipped carbon neutral and plastic free in recycled and biodegradable or compostable materials.
This makes my lips feel good!
goes on so smooth and smells just like a candy cane