How We Work to Save the Planet
Let's Work Together!
At Katie Mae Naturals we adore our beautiful mother earth, and are concerned about what the future looks like for our children. We realize that the power and responsibility to make good choices for the environment is in our hands, and we take our duty seriously. As a small business we are dedicated to lowering the impact we have on the health of our planet, while providing stellar products and customer service. Every step we take toward a more sustainable lifestyle is a step in the right direction.
Even small acts can create big change! When you choose to shop with us you cast your vote for a greener and cleaner world, and you can feel at ease knowing that our products are healthier for you and the Earth.
How we work to save the planet:
- Plastic free product packaging
- Plastic free shipping
- Product labels printed on 100% recycled paper
- Reused and repurposed shipping boxes and supplies
- Locally sourced supplies whenever possible
- Carbon neutral shipping - carbon emissions of every order are offset, and contributions are currently funding Jari Para Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon rainforest
- All products are cruelty free, with many vegan choices
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Palm oil free soaps and skin care
- No parabens - this type of preservative is linked to ecological harm and has been found in marine animals
- No phthalates
- Gemstones and crystals sourced from dealers who own or work with licensed mines with ethical practices
- Recycled and repurposed metals for our handmade jewelry
There are many ways to live and work that benefit both ourselves and the environment. We truly hope that by modeling this way of doing business it invokes hope in others and inspiration to follow suit. With these seemingly small changes you do make a difference. Thank you for your support of our small business, and thank you for choosing to be an eco conscious consumer. We are truly grateful!