Mabon Herbal Incense
🍂 Mabon is a time to celebrate the gifts bestowed upon us by the fading summer, and honor the coming darkness.
The Autumn Equinox brings us equal time of light and dark, and thereafter the days grow shorter and nights grow longer.
It is a time to cleanse ourselves and our spaces, to let go of what is not needed, and prepare for the quiet winter months of reflection
Our Mabon Herbal Incense Blend is the perfect combination of dried fruits, resins, and herbs to help you celebrate the gifts of the sun and welcome the new season!
Apple - Celebrating the sun and the harvest it brings us is a long Pagan tradition that includes the apple harvest. The apple is a symbol of life, healing, renewal, and regeneration. The apple tree is representative of wisdom and guidance. When cut in half, the apple displays the 5 point star, a highly magical symbol. The 5 points represent Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. 🍎 🍏
Clove - cleanse and purify spaces, improve focus, protection, success and prosperity.
Rosemary - cleanse and purify spaces, boost mood, increase creativity
Copal Resin - a natural resin from the Buresa family of trees. Deepens awareness, removes energy blocks, clears the mind to help us make positive changes, creates a calm peaceful vibe
Sage - protection against all forms of negative energy, cleanse and purify spaces, grounding, letting go
Pumpkin - inspiration, creative thinking, prosperity, protection
Mabon herbal incense blend comes is a reusable 2 oz tin. This is a loose incense that requires a heat proof burner and charcoal tablets. Your incense will come with one charcoal tablet included.
- Fill a heat proof incense bowl with at least 2" of sand, or natural ash. This will provide insulation for your burner. Charcoal can burn at up to 1500 degrees F
- Using tongs or tweezers to hold the charcoal, light it from the bottom with a lighter and place in your burner.
- When the charcoal is glowing red hot and covered in grayish ash (usually about 5 minutes), add a pinch of your incense.
- When the smoke begins to thin you can add more. Be careful to not add too much as it can smother the charcoal and put it out.
- The charcoal will typically stay hot enough to burn incense for 30 - 45 minutes.
**Never leave a hot burner unattended. Keep out of reach of pets and children. We do not guarantee any specific results with use of this product.**
♻️ All orders are shipped carbon neutral and plastic free in recycled and biodegradable or compostable materials.