Mugwort ~ Artemisia Vulgaris ~ is also called wild wormwood, dream weed, or black sage. It has a sweet scent common to sage but a bit more subtle. Mugwort is said to stimulate dreams and is used in divination and dream work. This lovely plant is also used for spiritual cleansing, protection, and healing.
This potent oil is made with organic dried Mugwort from our own gardens that is first infused in organic extra virgin olive oil, then blended with sunflower and vitamin e oils. We use the folk method of herbal infusion, then strain after infusion in the oil for 6 weeks.
It can be used as a massage oil, for candle anointing, meditation, or any ritual or spell work involving oils. Mugwort is especially useful for prophetic dreams and psychic powers. (For external use only).
Mugwort Oil comes in a 2 oz amber glass bottle with a glass dropper lid.
IDEAS FOR USE:
• Dab on the body - place a few drops on the wrists, neck, or behind the ears, and focus on your intention as you rub it in.
• Use as a whole body massage oil while focusing your intention on manifesting your desires.
• Anoint your altar, sacred objects, divination tools, amulets, and talismans.
• Place a drop or two into your shoe (or on the bottom of your feet if you're like me and prefer no shoes 😉).
• Anoint on your favorite jewelry.
• Place a few drops in your shampoo or lotion.
• Add to a diffuser, oil burner, or wax melts while meditating or just going about your daily business.
*This product contains herbs which can potentially be a skin irritant to some. We suggest a small patch test before using over larger areas of your body*
The statements made and products sold by Katie Mae Naturals have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products, statements, opinions, views expressed, ideas, and suggestions are opinions of Katie Mae Naturals and are meant for informational purposes only. They are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments and are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a trained health professional.
Katie Mae Naturals cannot be held liable for the decisions and choices you make and/or the outcome of those decisions and choices. You are encouraged to do your own research and consult your heath care professional before treating yourself or anyone else.
**While I wholeheartedly believe in the physical and metaphysical healing powers of Mother Nature, we do not and cannot guarantee any specific results with use of this product**
**All of our goods are created or curated with the greatest gratitude for the gifts of our Mother Earth. We hope that energy travels along with our products to you**
🌎 Shipped carbon neutral and plastic free in recycled and biodegradable or compostable materials.